Happy Earth Day
April 22nd marks the celebration of Earth Day, an annual day on which events are held worldwide to demonstrate support for environmental protection. Though we should be habitually practicing our commitment to preserving our great planet, it’s never too late take this time to acknowledge our actions and how it directly impacts this place we call home.
This year GingeRootz is celebrating earth day by,
- Offering reusable totes for carryout orders
- 20% of lightbulbs around GingeRootz are energy efficient (LED) instead of traditional incandescent bulbs. This helps with less energy consumption and lasts about 30% longer than traditional light bulbs.
- Reusing existing items or materials for other projects or uses.
- Offering guests free boxes to help with spring cleaning or moving to a new home
- Offering guests wine corks for their upcoming DIY projects
- Reusing carryout containers for organizational purposes around the office
- Printing less papers
- Introduction of our new recycled bamboo rice bowls and plates.
What are some things you will be doing to be more efficient and wasting less? We would love to hear your thoughts.
Happy Earth Day!